The past few days have been quite interesting.

Quite lemoney if you ask me. :P

It's been especially hard to find (squeeze out) the lemonade in life, but it's made me look for it that much harder.

Lemonade

 (Yesterday)
-I gave my adorable dog a bath for the first time. Talk about soaking wet, but sooo much fun.
- I was able to spend time with my family and flew across the lake on a jet ski, which was incredible. :)
-I played in a piano recital, and it went relatively well
-I was able to start working on apologetics!!!!! 
    > It's early but I'm super excited! :)

(Today)
-I made a kite
-Posting on this blog. 
   > It's always fun to share with you guys

It's hard to find the lemonade when you have an incredibly boring, normal day, but making a kite was fun. :)

Well, I have to write an english essay now. :) :) :) :)

God is always good

God is always strong

God always is. :)

"Life gave me lemonade and I can't imagine why."



Squeezing what I can.

Posted on

Monday, May 17, 2010