The studio called me today. Apparently some of their equipment broke down, so I will NOT be recording tomorrow. I was pretty disappointed, but I know that everything happens in God's perfect time. I'm starting to develop a sore throat because of all of the singing I've been doing, so may that's why. :)

The date has been moved to next Thursday, June 9th. I'm hoping for the best. :) I would also like to say a huge thank you to all of you who have spread news about my music. It really has meant a ton to me to know that I have so many friends who are supporting me in this endeavor.

GOOD NEWS: I have a found a way to put my music on iTunes, Amazon, and other online suppliers, so as soon as I record and sign with one of the distributors, you all will be able to purchase it in whatever you quantity you want. ;) :) That phase probably won't happen for another month or so, but one of you lucky people who entered in the giveaway will be able to get a free copy of any single they want, as soon as I have the copy of it: So aim for the end of next week. :)

After this is all over, I'm hoping to return to my normal blogging. :) Thanks again to everyone. I love you all dearly. :) <3 :)

Isn't she beautiful. :)

Sad/Good News

Posted on

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Category