The Lord has carried through again!!! I have survived.... ::crashes:: no. really. ::crashes::

Huge thank you to Andrew and Blake for driving me to NC.

What's Next: I have a *crazy* busy summer. I'm currently with Lizzy and Hannah. We went shopping today. We'll do a few photo shoots, hang out, sleep, have a blast, that sort of thing. :) oOo!!! Also! I get to go to Les Miserables rehearsal tonight and help take notes. Soooo excited!!! :D I'll be here till tuesday.

This post was pretty short, but the next few posts will probably be insanly long as I try to relate the highlights of the semester. I'm a big lists person so here's hopefully the agenda as far as posts go. :)

1. I'll post some time before I leave for home, in which I will summarize the last few weeks.
2. I will write a post on the plane about all that God has shown me, lessons I've learned, people I love etc. :)
3. When I get home I will post a quick summary of North Carolina Trip.
4. In the post after that, I will lay out my whole summer for you, my plans for this blog, and much much more. :D

Love you all ferociously! :)

Done!

Posted on

Friday, May 13, 2011

Category