...To live each day to its fullest

Medford= Very Hilly + Leisure biking= Super fun - leisure = eh + rushed = Ex.haust.ing. 

Anywhoozles, my car broke so I have been using my bike to get around. Fun, but super tiring. :) 

I have been soooo blessed with the teachers God has placed in my life, namely: John Doty and Sean Warren. Both teachers wrote me wonderfully sweet letters of recommendations, and I am forever grateful to them. Thus concludes, stage two of applying to my seven colleges. :) I've written 7 of my 13 essays, and sent in 3 applications (Hillsdale, Wheaton, and Emory & Henry). The most important thing right now is studying for SATs. I'm currently carrying about 45-50 vocabulary notecards on my key chain, and am reading as much as I can. Very hard, but the outcome will be worth it. As far as the rest of my school: I finished my Pre-Calc. semester final, my physics final is next week, and I'm half way through my last book of the semester in history. Why do I bore you by the tedious recounting of my education thus far? Well, because most of it is lemon water. I like lemon water. :) It's not as nice as lemonade, but hopefully all of this will pay off. :)

I am now off to have sherbet with the lovely Natalie Emmons and later this evening I will be teaching the equally lovely Mrs. Miller to make chocolate souffle cake. :)

Oh Lord, I've done nothing to deserve all this sweet lemonade. Thank you. So very very very much. :)

"Life (God) gave me lemonade and I can't imagine why." -Lemonade: Chris Rice




Just Enough...

Posted on

Friday, September 24, 2010