Hello my friends. :)

1) I now have 26 followers. Hoorah! I know people read my blog without being official "followers" but to have 26 people who actually are willing to declare their following publicly is quite encouraging. Especially since I've had this blog a little under a year. :) Thank you all kindly. :)

2) As you can see, there are some changes that are being made to the overall design. Over the next few days things are going to be in flux so please be patient. If there is anything you really like, or anything you really don't please feel free to tell me. The goal of this redesigning is to make things a little more organized; spring cleaning if you will. :)

via forthedream
3) Shout out to Raquel for being so helpful! What a sweet girl. :)

Love you all!

Rejoice in the Lord. Again I say rejoice! - Philippians 4:4


A Few Announcements

Posted on

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Category

,

4 Comments
Unknown said...

Glad you like the new look, girlie :)

Congrats on 26 followers!

Isabelle Nicole said...

Hehe, thanks. :)

Lil' bit said...

Haha, I love your comment wording! "drops of lemonade" hehe. May you have many ;)

Isabelle Nicole said...

Awww, thanks dear. :) <3