P.S. Yes I have deactivated my facebook. Why not just sign out? Good question. So glad you asked. The main thing I'm tired of is seeing that there are 500 pictures of me on facebook...... there's no reason for that. When I eventually go back, I am going to delete all the pictures and videos (after saving them on CD's), and use my facebook to shamelessly promote my music. :) That and keep in touch with all my friends overseas and across the country. :) ALSO if someone really wants to get ahold of me, they will.

AND I have also been playing christmas music shamelessly since October. :D So for all you people (you know who you are) who have told me that I'm crazy, I'm sorry but I like me some christmas music. :) I'm looking forward to trying eggnog for the first time. :)

In which I add one last thought. :)

Posted on

Wednesday, November 16, 2011