On the plane ride over here I wrote a story about a fish and a young boy. All I did was type. I didn't let myself think ahead, or think at all. I just typed and typed and after 20 minutes I had written a story. :)


I wore a white Ralph Lauren button-up with a knee length grey pencil skirt. I was matching the weather: grey... almost. I also wore bright pink heels. They made me happy in the quiet happiness way. :)


Began the consumption of my giant chocolate kiss. :)


Get distracted looking at The Comforts of Cooking and Buns In My Oven; both adorable cooking blogs. Let's just say I'm really dying to cook and bake right now. :)


This evening I was studying when I heard a blood curdling/stifled scream. I grabbed my jacket and shoes and ran out of the hall and burst into the D1 lobby. No one was moving. :P At first I thought I was going crazy, then I remembered Mouse Trap was having a dress rehearsal in Town Hall, right below me. :)


I ran though the rain to BHC in my black sweats, grey sweatshirt, a very very messy bun, and an armful of cups. I quickly filled all my cups and bottles up with BHC water (best/coldest/yummiest water ever!) and, thoroughly pleased myself, quickly went back to D1. I was pleased that only two people saw me. :)


God. is. so. amazing. Desperately needing strength and wisdom and just...... Idk. And he gave me everything I needed for today. Lol, I mean he gives me everything I need every day. :)



Little Nothings of the Day

Posted on

Tuesday, March 15, 2011