Has literally been dashing madly about since 7:30 this morning... But!

1. I have my schedule for this summer and next semester registered for
2. I have the next three years planned out
3. I have my classes rearranged for the next two weeks
4. I finished my W&E assignment two minutes before midnight!
5. I was able to work on CB
6. I wrote flashcards for the second to last lecture

God be praised!!!!!!

1. I have a test this friday
2. I have three papers I need to work on
3. I'm taking 18 credits next semester
4. I'm taking 9 credits over the summer
5. My brain is fried

God be praised!!!!!!

Breathe, Relax, Smile, Repeat
-Advice to myself

Wide/Weary Eyes

Posted on

Monday, March 28, 2011

Category

,

3 Comments
Unknown said...

You can do it, girl :) heehee
BTW, that pic is SOO adorable!! So bright, springy and cheery :)

Isabelle Nicole said...

Thank you so much. :) It's little things like that umbrella that make my heart so very happy. :)

Btw, did you get my email? I don't know if it went through or not. Thanks for the follow. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Belle!
Hmm...no, I didn't get your e-mail. Could you try resending? ;) heehee

miss.raquel316@gmail.com