Another Midday post:

1.) Not a big deal, sorry if it appeared that way
I would like to address what I said yesterday about my digestion/head. I was up late last night, and I felt plagued by my conscience. I would like to inform everyone that my trouble with digestion, is only annoying, not threatening.

Right now, at this certain stage in my life, I am surrounded by hurting people. Whether the cause be inside of them or something outside of them, the fact of the matter is, it's much more serious than any of my little problems. I say this, because I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. This blog is just supposed to be the lemonade. Just the happy stuff, or at least, the sad stuff, with a hint of lemonade. ;) :) So, I would just like to clarify that I am more than grateful for the body God has given me. I can run, and dance, and sing, and see, and hear, and so a few digestion problems and a few headaches are not that big of a deal. And for all of you who are hurting, my heart goes out to you.

2.) Music, run, music, run
 I was going to address this in my last post, but I never got around to it. MUSIC!!!!! Ah, what would we do without it. I had a few people ask me for specifics on my playlist. I basically call it my "fun times" playlist. I know! So original right?!?! ;) :) Anyway, I have most of the song times memorized, and I use that to judge how long I've gone. So If I want to run for 20 minutes, I listen to songs 4-10 etc. So here are some of the songs:


-All Of Me: Michael Buble
-Love will find you: Storyhill 
-Don't look back: She &Him
-Bottle it up: Sara Bareilles
-Under control: Parachute
-Good People: Jack Johnson
-You and I: Ingrid Michaelson
-Staple it together: Jack Johnson
-No sunlight: Death Cab for Cutie
-Question: Old 97's
-Wish I was cool: Chris Trapper
-Everything's ok: Chris Rice
-You belong with me: Taylor Swift
-Yours to take: Jimmy Needham
-Smile: Uncle Kracker
-Here come those eyes: Christ Rice
-Lemonade: Chris Rice
-The Anthem: Good Charlotte
-Something to say: Matthew West
-Je Trace: Florent Pagny
-Hey, soul sister: Train

To name a few.... ;)

3.) Thank the Lord for those who make you laugh. :)
I was talking to a very dear friend of mine last night. She has two incredible boys, and I always love her company. God has certainly blessed some people with the gift of humor. She and her family are going to Hawaii soon, and so she went to a tanning bed to try to tone down the "Medford Whiteness." She was telling me how in the waiting room, women were talking about baking chickens. Baking times were being discussed, and comments like "Oh, she looks a little tender," sent me into bursts of laughter. It was so funny! She is such a wonderful woman! :)

Well, I'm going to go to barnes&noble now, while everyone else goes to kobe steakhouse and then Coldstone. I'd rather go read anyway.

This is where my mom and I bike this morning. More on that later. :)

Tatata. Three is for emphasis. ;) :)

I was up REALLY late because...

Posted on

Wednesday, June 16, 2010