BEAUTIFUL CAR RIDE

I didn't take this, but this was pretty much what it looked like. :)

Well, I have certainly had my fill of car rides. :P :)

----Drive (2)
Today was quite similar to yesterday minus the talking. I slept poorly last night and woke up with an achy back so I wasn't chatty and was a little shorter than I would have liked, but my wonderful mother put up with me the whole 7 hours. We spent the first half of the drive in random bursts of chatter, and then long phases of silence. I stared out the window most of the time and got lost in my thoughts.

We pause this for a quick commercial break. Have you ever found yourself staring out the window lost in your thoughts. Have you ever found yourself getting frustrated cause you couldn't stop thinking? Have you ever wanted to stop thinking? Count! (serious now ;) :) ) Today I thought....about everything. I didn't like it. I tried counting. I must have counted to 100 at least 50 times. There are certain things that you can't help thinking about, and you want to stop thinking about them cause it doesn't change anything, but you can't stop. So yeah


-----Finally
I finally went in the back of the car and lay down. I actually got an hour of sleep which was lovely! When we finally pulled into Long Beach at 4:15 I was sooo ready to be out of the car. Once we actually got to Grandma's and Grandpa's I unpacked everything and got completely settled in.

Then it was into the track shorts, t-shirt, baseball cap, and on a run. I had to wake up, and running in the blistering heat was the perfect answer. I'm not actually a typical runner/jogger/whatever, but I do like running when I get the motivation to. It helped that I was playing my favorite playlist. :) Once I got home I was so hot that I had to find a way to cool down as soon as possible so I ran to the community pool, but it wasn't that cold. I mean it was cool, but not cold, ya know? So then I ran home took a shower, had dinner, and worked on my DI, possible thematic interp, possible original oratory, and apologetics. Ugh, but fun. Ya know? lol. :) :)

----Goodbye, Till...Whenever. ;) :)
Tomorrow is a new day. Yeah. That's all I know about tomorrow, lol. We might go to ANNE TAYLOR LOFT, which is my favorite store. Second is Heavenly Couture on 2nd street. I'm happy just to be relaxing. I'm hoping that being here will solve a lot of things that have been happening lately. I guess that's up to God though, and he usually knows what He's doing......Ok, he always knows what He's doing. He is so good. Thank goodness. :) :)

Sleep...What is that again?


Last Day in the Car: HOORAY!

Posted on

Monday, June 14, 2010