Tonight isn't a story as much of a..... I don't know. You tell me. :)

The parking lot is dark. Quite ominous in fact. However I'm not scared. With tall strong guys around me, and girls to distract me, the walk to my car isn't as terrifying. The street lamps cast a warm glow, covering the black road with small patches of soft yellow. On any other night, with any other crowd, that splotched road would be a frightening sight. However, this isn't any other night. This tonight. Tonight, in one hand I have the much smaller and a bit pudgier hand of a little blonde blue-eyed little five-year boy who skips gaily beside me. In the other hand I hold the precious fingers of a sweet dirty-blonde blue-eyed seven-year old girl. I love the adorable way they talk over each other in an attempt to get and keep my attention. Of course I can never forget the beautiful little six-year old girl with the huge smile who always wants to sit on my lap. I can't remember her name, but she has the prettiest long brown hair, and the most beautiful big brown eyes. I can't wait to have my own precious girl with brown eyes. 
I really like this picture :)
That was a bit longer than I intended, but the darlings were extra sweet tonight. :)

Today.

Yeah. Enough said.

This morning I ran about frantically, trying to get ready to leave tonight. I packed, cleaned a tiny bit, and was on and off the phone with a few colleges finalizing details. French was lovely as always.
J'ai pense que il serait amusant ecrire ce en francais, mais J'ai ensuite decide de ne pas, parce que... alors..... ouais..... :)
Great, now I'll be thinking of how to say this whole thing in french. I must concentrate! :)

Ummm, speech went well. I gave my DI and got a lot of good feedback. I also realized I have a ton more to do with it. :-/ I gave a card in apologetics: The omniscience of God. I have a tendency to get carried away with my analogies, which is good as far as not being short on time, but there's so much to say about the the Lord and so much to communicate in such a short time that I can't allow myself to get carried away. Thank goodness evangelizing isn't like that. :)

As far as amusing things that happened: I love my mother dearly, but we are both human and today we got off on the wrong foot and it escalated to us losing our footing. We both apologized and are as right as rain, however my mother's apology text was quite hilarious. Half way through she accidentally turned the caps on and couldn't figure how to turn them off, so the last half of her message looked like this: 
"It didn't hit me till I saw the laundry room wasn't done yet, THEN I REALIZED HOW MUCH I WOULD HAVE TO DO. I'M SORRY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TURN THE CAPS OFF. I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR TRIP. FORGIVE ME.  :)"
My response:
I LOVE YOU. :)
We're awesome. :)

Speaking of which, I had a talk with the apologetics coach, someone whom I highly respect, and he advised me to go to Hillsdale cause it's a more advanced PHC. I also discovered something about myself. Bear with me, or if you don't want to, just skip past this part. :)

Me - emo makeup + glasses. :)
I'm someone who usually knows what I want. If I tell you I'm confused, the truth is I'm just scared to tell you what I want cause I'm scared you'll take it the wrong way. Very seldom does it take long for me to make a decision, whether for or against doing whatever Is I want or don't want to do. This is just who I am. I can't remember ever being torn over something for more than a week. I may have had to wait for something, but I've always known what I wanted. Now, for some reason this whole college thing was been really stressing me out not to mention it's been incredibly overwhelming. I couldn't understand this. I mean, yeah, it's a big decision, but I can handle tough decisions, and I'm not overwhelmed too easily. Normally. Then I realized, that I've been torn about what college I want to go to for almost two months. Not just waiting for an acceptance, but completely unable to make a decision. I don't know what I want, and THAT is what has been so overwhelming.

So yeah. :) I leave tomorrow at 8 and we drive 6 hours to San Fransico. I get to see my awesome cousins, and I get to crash one more night before insanity breaks free. :) I'll make sure to keep you all up to date. :) Love you all dearly. :)

P.S. Special thanks to Natalie Emmons. You make me feel so loved. :) You are such a dear sweet friend, and the Lord truly has blessed me with your friendship. God bless you.

And God bless you all. :)

::Hums softly:: 



I Need More Original Titles :P

Posted on

Tuesday, November 2, 2010