Well, this is going to be another straight forward update:

Saturday we hit the road at about 11:30 and made it to Gaithersburg, Maryland by 6ish. We stopped for starbucks which was nice. However:

I got a caramel frap. I haven't had one of those for quite some time and my stomach had a minor meltdown. All that to say, I won't be having any for a while. :P :)
Sunday we woke up and went to Covenant Life: Josh Harris's church and listened to an excellent message on "Being sober-minded and self-controlled for the sake of your prayers." The worship was gorgeous and everyone was incredibly friendly. :) After church we drove about 45 minutes to Annapolis. I absolutely adore Annapolis. It's a darling darling town! We're staying in a hotel that was established in 1776. I could go on and on about how cute it is, but I'll spare you. :) Tomorrow we visit St. John's!!!!

That's all for now. :)

The weekend :)

Posted on

Sunday, November 7, 2010