Life Goes On:
Something feels weird though. I'm not sure what. 


So far life has been falling back into its normal pace. I started school: Physics, Pre-Calc, and The Westminster Confession of Faith (history). It's alright I guess. I miss my friends though. I miss everyone on the east coast, and I miss everyone up north. A lot of missing, and a lot of working.

~For those of you who don't like nitty gritty details, skip this next part


Monday:
Up at 6:45 devotions till 8, school for the next three hours, lunch and a little speech from 12-2 My loverly friend Carsen came over at 2:00. I really really miss her! She's gotten taller and so now I can't give her the most amazing hugs ever. =( Then at 6:30 I played sand volleyball with some friends of mine. Overall it was a relaxing day.

Tuesday:
Same as the yesterday. At 12:00 I went to the country club with my dad and watched my brother play some amazing golf. Then I cam home and spent most of the afternoon on apologetics. I only wrote two cards, but I'm really happy with them. I can sometimes be a perfectionist which makes Apologetics hard. =P =)

Those of you who skipped that last part, start here.
I'm not really sure what else to say. I really don't have a whole lot to say. I guess.....I'm tired. =) Seriously though, my mind is wide awake, but my body is tired. I don't really know why. I'm sure it will pass, but for now my body is very weary.

That's it for now. I really don't want to have another dream. =) I probably will though.

I'm praying for everyone. I really want to make people happy. Sorry if I disappoint.

I'm buying this tomorrow. =)

Again?

Posted on

Tuesday, July 20, 2010