Dearly beloved, 
we gather here to say our goodbyes
I don't know why I chose that quote, but I have that song stuck in my head.

Quick Rundown: 
Wednesday- My flight from VA to Atlanta was rather uneventful. I sat next to this sweet southern lady with a really thick accent. She was very helpful in explaining the Atlanta airport so I would know what to expect. Luckily my gate from Atlanta to Raleigh was only a few gates down but the flight was an hour behind schedule. Oh well. At least I had time to eat a really yummy chilli dog. :) I felt totally sick afterwards but it was worth it. :D Once arriving in NC I met Lizzy and her mom and we attempted to drive home in a reasonably short time.....HA! There was a huge section of the freeway closed, so the drive took an hour longer. We talked the whole time. When we got home we had a loverly dinner, watched star trek, and stayed up to an insane hour talking about girl stuff. ;) :)

Thursday- We went to the Art Museum. It was INCREDIBLE!!!! I love art sooo much. I saw Roudin, Monet, and a bunch of other amazing artists. We also say artifacts from ancient Egypt and ancient Israel. We're talking first century amazingness. :D Then we went to Chick-fil-A, which was a first for me. They got my stamp of approval. :D THEN we went on a walk and took tons of silly pictures. It was amAzing. :D

Ok, I really really really like hanging out with these girls. They are so much fun to talk with and goof around with and talk in baby voices with. ;) :) Seriously though, I feel like I can just be myself around them and goof off and have a great time. I'm definitely going to keep them around. ;) :)                                      
                                                         
 Her feather was bigger :D

Friday- PARTY!!!! Which was awesome. We played double solitaire. I was so close to winning. Ergh meisters. Lizzy beat me in the final round. (At least I didn't do bad...right?)

It's interesting, cause the last time I played it was at the Clarion tournament. We played on teams, which made it a lot easier. Also a very memorable time. 

Then we played two truths and a lie. I lived up to my wonderful reputation of always being smooth by giving two lies and a truth on accident. Whatever. :P :) Then we played Ninja!!! I won a bunch of times, hehehehe, I tried not to show my competitive side.......yeah, that last for like.....30 seconds. :D What can I say? :) Then we played Scattegories. It was really cool cause we all got scores that were consecutive...kinda. Like, in the 20's 30's 40's and me: 50's. :)


This reminded me of the time I played it with Lauren. She totally whooped my tush if I remember it right. ;) :)


IT'S SATURDAY- Theatre joke...anywho. We packed for worldview, and then did our photoshoot. We took around 400 pictures. Yikes! :D It was thooper fun though. :D Then we ate lunch at subway and now we're just chillin yo. Yeah, I could never be a gangster. :D Tonight, we're going to see fireworks in celebration of the fourth of July. See, we have to drive to WV tomorrow, which kinda takes out any celebrating opportunities that we may have for that day. Wow, that was a bad sentence. :P

Me? Happy? Get out of town!
I am having such an incredible time. Seriously, it's. just. yeah. ::laughs:: I can't really describe it. I feel free from my burdens. I don't have to worry about anything. This is exactly what I have needed for a really. really. really. really. long time. It may only be a week or two, but it will certainly be enough to keep going.

OH! I know exactly what this is like. There was this time back at the beginning of my freshman year. I was in my first high school show, I was having a blast with all my friends, my parents and I were getting along wonderfully, and everything was perfect. And I was happy. I was more than happy. And from about October of my freshman year to now, it's been a complicated mess. I'm not complaining at all. Everything that happened, I brought upon myself through my rebellion, and selfish desires. However, the Lord has pulled me up, and I'm on my feet again. I know what to expect now, and I feel so free. I really can't describe it any other way.............Ok, now that I've totally become all mushy and warm and happy inside, I'm going to leave you all forever



JUST KIDDING! But seriously, I'll be gone for a week. (Ya know when people are asked, "What are you going to do know?" And they say "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND." Well....


WE'RE GOING TO WORLDVIEW!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I am so excited to meet a bunch of like minded teenagers, growing closer to the Lord, and having a blast while doing so. :D We're going to play sports, and listen to lectures, and there's this curbside survey or something, where you witness and just talk to people on the street. :D I'm super excited for that. But yeah, 5 days: No cellphone, ipod, or computer. I'm actually kind of excited for that too. :D

Anyway, I've kinda filled this post with a bunch of nothingness, but you guys seem to be enjoying it so there ya are. :D

I like blogs, and sunshine, and rain.....yeah, I like rain a lot. I actually miss rain, like literally. I really miss looking outside and seeing it pouring. I do like rain though. :)


(P.S. If you click on the picture you can see a bigger version. Just saying)

Life at its best :D

Posted on

Saturday, July 3, 2010