Quick Post:

Monday: I slept in which was really nice. I had been up super late the night before. Then I finished packing my entire wardrobe + a few office stuff into three large boxes. We then shipped them off, and I believe they are headed to the Blacks. Well, they better be.

On a separateish note. I'm so excited for Tamara's birthday!!!!! :) :) :) I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to get her. :)


I also got my meningitis shot. If you get the sickness you die, and you only have to get the shot one time. I thought it was quite the deal. :) At exactly 3:00 the sun came out and I jumped as fast as I could into some cute "city" clothes, and went and did a photo shoot with Mrs. Phelps. It was super fun. We got some awesome shots on top of a parking garage. She wanted to do a shot of me crossing the street, so the minute the walk sign turned on I ran across the street then walked slowly back; ran across, walked slowly back. Needless to say the people waiting at the stoplight must have been very amused. :)

It's funny how people try to be nice, but it just comes out awkward. For instance while we waited for the walk sign to go on, a couple people drove by and yelled out there window "You look really cute!" I get that they wanted to encourage me, and participate in the senior pictureness of it all, but it just came out creepy. :P :)


Almost exactly an hour later, the sun went away, and due to the general scarcity of clothing (grey skirt, black tights, heels, and a black lacyish top) and lack of gloves, we got coffee and called it a day. I then went over to Dev and Bren's, where Jen met us and we made m&m cookies and planned Bren's scavenger hunt birthday. I'm so sad I'm going to miss it. :(

This morning: I slept in again, and after devotions and some sudoku, I went to the doctor's then headed to the gym and ran for three miles.

I am NOT a distance runner, so it was quite challenging. Oh yeah, and I'm training for a half-marathon. :P Kira and I are going to do it together. It's in March in D.C. Fun right? ish. :) 


I also love being able to talk to my brother about anything. I'm really going to miss him. 


I'll be pretty busy the next couple of days. I'm visiting my school friends tomorrow for a bit, photoshoot pt. 2 is happening, and I have a prayer send off thing, then thursday is Meg's birthday!!!!!!! So excited! :D And I leave friday. Four days! EEEK!!!!! :)

God is so incredible. I can't believe how he's leading my life, even after I screw up so much. He's so amazing. Glory be to Him alone!!!!

~Belle

EEEK!!!!! :)

Posted on

Tuesday, January 4, 2011