This past week has been wonderfully crazy. I'll to summarize as best as possible.

Monday I stayed in the hotel while Mom, Dad, and Daniel went out sight seeing. I was exhausted and needed to rest before the big move. That afternoon we drove to Leesburg, bought almost everything I needed, and watched the Ducks games. So sad. :-/ Tuesday was move in day. I saw quite a few old friends plus some new faces. I got moved in for the most part. Tuesday night we went to a little Italian restaurant with the Blacks and stayed there about 30 minutes after closing. We laughed so hard at the silliest things. :) Then we had a very mini very short lived snow ball..... "fight." *Wednesday I finished moving in and met a ton of people. A couple Bens, a few Chelsea's, a couple Rebeccas, and a ton of Sarahs, plus a very dear Hannah who has adopted me into a very complicated family. It's easier to just remember I'm her little sister. :) **Thursday I woke up early had breakfast early and then completely organized every single item I owned. My closet is now organized into pants, skirts, sweatshirts, jackets, and shirts; each category in color order. Also, my entire schoolwork is color coordinated. I'll spare you the details of which subject is which color. I ran with some friends, did a ton of reading and studying (It wasn't actually due, but I wanted to get a head start), and ended it by watching about 20ish minutes of Despicable Me. And now it's Friday morning. :) Big day. Almost all my classes are today so I need to wrap things up but first.

*Alright, so embarrassing thing number one. It's actually not embarrassing, it's just funny. A bunch of my new friends invited me to play the Wii game "Just Dance" after dinner with them. Among them were Hannah Farver, Gracy Howard, Ian Reid, Kyle something or other, Bonnie, and one other girl. It was a ton of fun and super hilarious, however what none of us had realized is that..... it was dancing, even though the girls weren't dancing with the guys! Which is not permitted on campus due to some things with the board of trustees (friends, please don't mock ;) :)) We were politely asked to turn it off and all of us did so right away. I teased them about getting me in trouble the first night, however, it wasn't really that big of a deal. We communed to a conference room to watch Sherlock Holmes, but before we started had to reconvene in another room with a bunch of people to watch Charlie Brown. :)


**Another two of my new dear friends are Taylor Eckel and Alyssa (I can't remember her last name). We all decided to go running thursday early eveningish. I had a blast, even though I was a bit out of shape, I made it! That's not the silly part. When we came back, we strutted through the main building to get to the locker room which was in the basement. I had seen someone slide down the stairs earlier and I kind of wanted to try it. I should have known better. ;) :) The flight in itself was quite beautiful, however the minute my feet hit the ground I slid and fell right on my rear. I was laughing so hard I just lay there, but when I glanced up I saw a friend of mine looking through the window of one of the doors. I wasn't sure if he saw anything but I was embarassed all the same. We all kept laughing all the way back to the dorm.


Love you girls!!! :)

That's all for now. Gotta run! :)

Two days in, Already Embarrassed. :)

Posted on

Friday, January 14, 2011