I had a fun little story to tell tonight, but then I forgot it. Today has been... exhausting in many different ways. There. :)

Mom and I made it to Palo Alto (about 30 minutes of San Fransisco) in great time despite the thirty minute break we took to get coffee and check emails. I didn't have coffee, but I did order Orange Chicken from Panda Express. To my great dismay the chicken made me feel quite sick. :( The rest of the drive was uneventful. We got into Palo Alto and did some errands before going to my Aunt's.

      1. Meet Lara: My mom's sister, fashionista, sweet, about the same height as me and blonde. :) I love her dearly.

      2. Meet Jack: Eldest Stephenson at age 14, avid reader and trumpet player, honest, frank. :) I love him dearly.

      3. Meet Charlie: Youngest Stephenson at 13, can make an origami tank out of everything, including a dollar bill, the comedian of the whole family (including extended) as well as the baby. :) I love him dearly as well.

Tomorrows agenda: 

  • We'll drive to the airport, and arrive hopefully by 7:30. Then we are wait-listed for a 9:00am flight and a 10:00am flight. 
  • If we don't get onto one of those then we have a for sure flight at 4:20, but then we won't get into D.C. till 12:00. In which case...
  • We will either drive three hours, get a hotel, wake up at six and drive the final three hours, or we'll get a hotel, and then wake up at threeish and drive the full six hours. We reeeeally hope this isn't the case, but it's looking more and more like it.
  • If we get the earlier flights, then we'll be able to drive halfway and get the hotel at a much more reasonable time.

Old Update

Posted on

Thursday, January 6, 2011