This evening I shall relate the events of the crazy day that the Lord has blessed me with.
JOY
How the Lord has blessed me with joy today. And to top that off, I finally have peace. Whether that changes to tired...ness is yet to be determined ;) :) (I wish there was a more lovely way to say that, weariness and exhaustion are too dramatic ;) :))

On another note, what a lovely clean it was. And the tea is absolutely delightful. Love you gracy! <3

"There is a time for work, and a time for love. That leaves no other time." -Coco Chanel 

In which I take my afternoon tea after a thorough cleaning of my room and finally am filled with peace.

Posted on

Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 Comments
Noelle Garnier said...

The Coco Chanel quote is one of my very favorites -- it always appears at the end of my emails. :) Also, you have exceptionally cute eyes.

Isabelle Nicole said...

Oh goodness! I absolutely love that quote. :) and thank you so much. :)

Btw, have you had good earth tea? If not I will have to introduce you to it. And if you have we should have afternoon tea together. :)