Oh, really? 

Fall is certainly upon us. What I wouldn't give for a
lovely warm coat. :)

Oh what joy it would be to lose myself in these
books, reading for hours on end. 

Two things I love: red lipstick and old cameras..... Speaking of
which, two dream items are a polaroid camera and a typewriter.

Be pretty if you must....



Lord, please help me conquer all things through you.






"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable." ~C.S. Lewis 

In which I post some of the pictures that I believe to be lovely, the purpose being to calm my anxious spirit before the Spinney test tomorrow (and of course there is a lot of prayer going into this ;) :) )

Posted on

Sunday, September 18, 2011

1 Comment
Unknown said...

Your posts always...cheer me up :)

I LOVE that quote by C.S. Lewis!! I'm stealing it ;)

Love you!