My Dear Darling Rain,

You bring such joy to my life. You fill it with happy, and often unexpected, surprises. I appreciate the gentle behavior you have adapted these past few weeks. However, your behavior this evening was completely uncalled for. I'm sorry to say I have lost a great deal of respect for you. The way in which you soaked through my clothes and beat me till I was blue and shivering (and all in less than 15 seconds!) was in no way gentlemanly. I'm afraid my fasciation with you and my love for you has been quite lessened. You know how to make it up to me, and if you don't, you know very little about me. 

After you have made amends I will be content to continue on as before. Until that moment, I will despise you greatly. 

Your dearest,
Belle

P.S. I think it is commendable that you have reached out to help your dear, though often times despised, friend Mr. Wind, but please do keep him out of sight when I'm around. 






In which I write a love letter

Posted on

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

1 Comment
aconstant said...

hee hee. this is delightful. =)