And so closes a chapter in my life. Whether I may ever open that chapter again is in God's hands not mine. I'll miss it so very terribly. I'm speaking of course of my current involvement in theatre. Tonight was closing night, also my last night in a show as an actor for quite some time. However, my passion and love was so strengthened and renewed that I sincerely hope my gracious and merciful father will grant it me again. All that to say it was a wonderful way to end.


Cast: 5 boys + 5 Girls = Tons of pandemonium, fun, things that aren't as enjoyable by conservative ones as myself ;) :) And so much love. :) :)

Jake Parker: Such a wonderful guy, calm guy. It was nice to hang out with him when I was too tired to be crazy with everyone else. ;) :)

Brandon: What could I do without his constant energy and smile. True, he's a bit wild, but it's a fun kind of wild. I'll really miss ya bud. :)

Bryant: Dear boy, I didn't get to know him as well as the others, but it was such a wonderful sight to see him grow out of his shell and do a rockin awesome job with the show. :)

Daved: My dear Daved. What a sweetheart. Whenever I wanted to escape the incessant crudity, all I had to do was sit by him. True he had his moments, but he was so encouraging. I adored working with him and watching our scene grow and develop (scene: A couple is getting ready to go home from ice skating, they're mad, no one knows why till the wife reminds her husband "happy aniversary." The scene ends with her walking offstage, practically in tears, divorce eminent). Oh and Daved! I don't know if you heard it as much as I did, but the general thing I got was, "I've been married ___ years, and I'm telling you it's scary how real you made it. You're too young to know and communicate that level of hurt." Saying this of both you and I. Way to go buddy! :)

Spencer: ::sighs:: My wonderful Spencer. It has been such a joy watching him grow into a talented young actor. I have loved his unique sense of professionalism, and the vigor with which he pursues each character. Our scene was so fantastically funny, and honestly, one of my favorite scenes, that I have ever done. (scene: a man finds a girl camped out on his yard. He finds out she is here to see the northern lights cause apparently she killed her husband by telling him that she didn't want him back. Oh, did I mention she carries her broken heart around in a bag. In the end he offers to fix her heart, they kiss, and fall in love...in that order. ;) :) ) I'm going to miss you so much! You are going to do wonderful things with you life 

Rachel: I wish I could go on and on about how wonderfully encouraging this girl is. She is always saying "I'm so proud of you" no matter how good you actually are. She was and is such an encouragement. <3

Kayla: I fear that theatre is slowly corrupting her. ;) :) But she is as dear and lovely as ever. Her strength in resisting is an inspiration. She also pretty much rocks at impromptu. Period. ;) :) <3

Sandra: My darling Sandra. She is 1) beautiful, 2) talented, 3) smart, 4) so much fun to talk to, the list goes on and on. I have always looked up to her, and am blessed to have her friendship. I really will miss her. :) <3

Kilee: AHHHH!!!!! Never have I seen as much adorable wrapped up into one gorgeous little person. She always puts a smile on your face. Looking at her, you just can't help it. I love you so very dearly, and wish you the best in everything you do. :)

Before I get to terribly emotional I will end with some quotes from the show, and tonight. 

Warning: We are a VERY tired bunch. ;) :)

1.) Boys: "Tell me I'm pretty" Other: "So pretty, so pretty"

2.) ::sung:: "1, 2, 3, 4, Penguins walking cross the floor"

3.) That's what she said!!!

4.) Me: "That doesn't even work." Jake: Just... don't...

5.) "Venting time!!!!!!"

6.) "What happened????" "I got in a fight" "Tell!!!!!!!" ::tells story for the 100th time. :)

From Tonight:

7.) "The ginger is eating ginger" "CANNIBALISM" "It's alright, it doesn't have a soul"

8.) Me: "Jake dear, you have a seriously ticked off boyfriend on your hands" Jake: "Which one?"

9.) Me: I just.....and then.....and I.... it's just.... AGH! Words!!!! 

10.) "It's like a blonde dating a ginger. It just doesn't work." "OOOOOOOOOH!"

11.) "I love you." "I love you too. I don't love Same."

12.) "If I was a ginger I'd date you." "I'm a ginger!!!!" ::pause:: "Yeah."

13.) "Whoa, whoa, whoa, I did not kiss your sister." "ummmmmm...... I'm staying out of this."



Almost, Maine

Posted on

Saturday, October 2, 2010