What an incredible day. I am thoroughly exhausted and my nose is running like none other.

"Cooooome baaaaack." 
I would just to say that I absolutely adore my friend Hannah. We had so much fun hanging out today, and she is so sweet. AND I get to see her again on Sunday when I go to her church! :) :) I also love Lin. She's so funny and witty and awesome. :) :)

I'm too tired to think straight, but I do want to relay a little story. :) The drive from the Hellweg's to the Smith's was supposed to be about an hour, but it took 30 minutes longer cause the bridge was closed. :P Anyway, so after talking to my brother (I love him so much) I called Lin cause I was a little worried cause I was getting really tired. So we decided to stop off and get milkshakes. This is 11:15 at night mind you and nothing is open but Burger King. Anyways, I got myself a gut bomb milkshake and it kept me awake the last 30 minutes.

I miss Lauren and her wonderful family already, but I'm happy to be spending time with Hannah and Lin. ::sighs happily and quite sleepily:: This feels so right. The place. The people. Everything about the Portland area feels...... good. :) Familiar. Wonderful. :) I hesitate to say home, cause, like it or not, Medford will always be "home," however, this just feels...... well...... right. :)

I bought a Starbucks gift card today  

Thank You Lord

Posted on

Saturday, October 16, 2010