Well, here I am. :)

I managed to get just well enough to make the 4 hour drive to Portland. Along the way I made two of the stupidest stops. The first time I stopped off in Eugene to use the restroom and I had to maneuver through downtown. :P Secondly, I had to get gas, so I stopped off in Salem, and it took my 20 minutes to find a gas station. Whatever. :) Luckily I was supplied with Tactis For Defending the Faith, and lots of wonderful playlists. :)

I spent a lovely afternoon with Lauren.


"There was a point I swear." "What were we talking about?" "Darn it! What was I going to say" "::sings:: Once there was a girl named Layne who was so wonderful ooo ooo ooo ::lots of giggles from said Layne." "YES!!!!!! ........ Got the holy spirit. It's a good train... You should get on it."
Yeah, it was pretty much an awesome night. :) Taylor, Les, Lauren, and I watched Italian Job. Loooove that movie. :)

To make the experience that much better, Layne and I made breakfast this morning. I brought school work with me, but I'm deciding to leave it the car.

::beams:: I am happy. Life is wonderful. God is good. I love Him. A lot. Like a lot a lot. ::shakes head in amazement:: yeah. :)

I GET TO SEE HANNAH AND LIN TODAY!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! :) :) :) :) : ):

Hi. :)

Lil update. :D

Posted on

Friday, October 15, 2010