I swear! I will never learn! I did it again. :P I got a 12 oz (instead of an 8 oz) super sweet pumpkin spice smoothie/frap/latte thing. All that sugar! I thought I would be fine, but 4 hours after consumption I felt as if my stomach were being torn in two.

Resolution: No white/processed sugar or coffee for one month starting tomorrow! Take that stomach pains! :) You can be sure that I will be blogging about the success/failure of this resolution.

Moving On-


Tonight was such an incredible night. :) During the first round of speech I "gave" my DI to Des, Abs, Mercy, and Mrs. Kruse. Then we talked extensively about what more needs to be done before I'll be ready to present it to the club. During the second session Des and I went to the Interp class and I had the pleasure of having the sweetest little girl with the loveliest brown eyes sit on my lap the whole time. :) Other than the times when I got up to do the drills of course. ;) :) Then the real fun began. :)

In brief, I have a fear of walking to my car alone at night. Yeah, it may be a little overreacting, but I really am. Too many bad dreams, lol. :) (Btw, I've officially not had a running dream for a few weeks. Or any sort of terrible dream. :) ) Anyway, so this time Josh Eddy (sorry if I spelled your last name wrong), Jeremy, Des, Troy, Aaron, Mercy, Abigail, and one other guy who's name escapes me at present, anyway, we all walked out to my car and ended up standing in the parking lot for about 1.5 hours. Our topics ranged from "The cute dance" to "He's with her??"- from "the evils of face book" to "a man's position in the household." And don't forget those darned peach rings and that poison oak. ;) :) All in all it was a wonderful evening (aside from having to pull over in Central Point as my stomach fell to pieces).

Made me laugh: "Did mom tell you my stomach exploded?" Daniel: "What??? Are you ok??" He totally took it literally. He came home about 15 minutes after I did and gave me a big hug and complemented my earrings. I have the best brother ever. :) :) :) :)

It's a small world. :P Too small. :P It's quite disconcerting when someone knows who you are and your connection to others. For the last time, Josh, I am not upset. :P :) :) :) I just said it's a lil disconcerting. :)

I like Starbucks. :)

JUST KIDDING!- (jk on the jk)

I think that's about it. Sorry these posts are so meaningless and boring. At least I'm still posting regularly so no one can think I've dropped off the face of the planet. ;) :)

Life = Epic Win!

Posted on

Tuesday, October 19, 2010