Hey y'all.

So I had an INCREDIBLE weekend. Seriously! The most incredible girls ever, great hikes, wonderful clothes, delicious food, got to meet tons of adorable kids (Elena Belle, Johnathan, Laina, Christian (the little one ;) :) and several other adorable sweethearts. ::beams::), and basically had the most incredible weekend ever. On the way home I stopped off in GP  and got to see the frisbee gang. I was kind of falling asleep so I needed a break from behind the wheel. I got to catch up with my dear dear friend Natalie, and was reminded of all the wonderful friends I have here. :)

When I got gas in Creswell, I got a bag of peach rings. I hate peach rings. They are disgusting. I have no idea why I bought them. They were just so cute! I thought it would be fun to have a bag of peach rings in my car. I wouldn't eat any..... About an hour later, I opened them and had one. Yes, I had one, and I remembered why I hated them. They were so gross. All that fake sugar.... But I kept eating them! Why?!?!?! I had about ten before almost throwing up. I ended up giving them to the grants pass gang .............................. As I went through life, I got a bag of sin. I hate sin. It's disgusting. I have no idea why I can't just stay away from it. It was just so enticing! I thought it would be fine if I just carried it around in my head. I wouldn't do it..... Then, a while later, I opened it and sinned. Yes, I sinned, and I remembered why I hated it. It was so gross. All the fake satisfaction. All that fake fulfillment.... But I kept doing it!!! Why?!?!?!?!?! I did it for about ten months before almost throwing up. I ended up giving it to God. I want to give everything to God. I want to hand over everything in my life to His control. It's my aim, but I can only do it by His strength. I love Him. <3 <3 <3 <3

I got some wonderful clothes for speech. I can't wait to go to tournaments so I can wear them. Hehehe. :)

I got my first acceptance letter today. They're also going to offer me a lot of money and they are a solid school. They're back in VA. It kind of solidified the fact that in about 10 months, my life is going to completely change. I'm in no rush for anything. It's all in God's hands. :)

I like surprises. :)


Portland and Peach Rings

Posted on

Monday, October 18, 2010