"Well 'I do' are the two most famous last words
The beginning of end,
but to give yourself to another I've heard
is a good place to begin" 
-Dancing In The Minefields


Another typical day in Fritzerland, at the swiss chalet, our neck of the woods, this little bit of paradise. Ok, maybe not the last one. :) After completing about three weeks of Physics in three hours my brain was fried so I ran to the minute market, got two big pacs of m&m's, and made about 26 "monster" cookies. Very fitting for the season. They're basically just really big cookies. So then, I had all these cookies that I needed to get rid of so I decided to swing by rehearsal. This was at about 4:30. Turns out only the main characters were called. The cookies were still gone by the end. :) In the meantime Doty let me put on the AD cap (notice only one d :P) and help the understudies. They were rehearsing the kissing scenes.
It's funny how God can use things in your life that you considered a bother to help others. For instance as I watched the incredibly beautiful and talented Rachel Warren and the equally talented and beautiful Jordon ;) I saw Spence and me. I knew exactly how they were feeling and could help try to make things less awkward. I'm not saying that to help someone you need to do what they're doing, but it was really nice to be able to know  exactly how they were feeling. All in all, it was wonderful. P.S. Sarah is the cutest thing ever. Seriously! I like her a lot. :) 
Now, I'm sitting on the "holy" couch with mom planning out the itinerary for the east coast trip. To think! I will be in D.C. next Wednesday. I'm reeeeeally excited. I'll get to see some friends at Emory & Henry and PHC, as well as go to Covenant Life next sunday (not this coming one). I sincerely hope God makes it very clear where he wants me to go to college.

My deepest apologies for the absence of my usual randomness. I guess I could try to be random.

1.) School is fun, even when you're doing it and *3.0x10^8 m/sec.
2.) Sleep is good, now that I remember what that is.
3.) So is food. I forgot what it was for a few days but I had some this morning and I've decided to make a habit of it. At least twice, maybe even three times a day. I guess they say it's good for you or something.

*Speed of light

Well, I'm going to go do something. Yeah. :)

A bien tot! 

Goes on and on and on and ooooonnnnn. :)

Posted on

Friday, October 29, 2010