It rained today. The skies opened the floodgates and let all the emotion it has been storing up during the summer fall out and drench the earth. It made it very hard to drive to and from rehearsal. 

"Can someone just say the cue so the cute little girl can say her line"
There is something very comforting about having an adorable blonde five-year old snuggled in your lap looking up at you with big brown eyes, and an equally sweet eight-year old, snuggled up next to you. It makes you feel warm inside and forget everything else for a while. 


I was driving home from rehearsal and I heard the song "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller. It's apparently from the movie Fireproof. I loved the lyrics, but I needed to make some changes to them:


I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is
painful
But 
(with His strength) patiently, I will wait


(with His strength) I will move ahead, bold and confident
(with His strength) Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
(with His strength) I will serve You
While I'm waiting
(with His strength) I will worship
While I'm waiting
(with His strength) I will not faint
I'll be running the race (with His strength)
Even while I wait


I love songs like these but If I don't have the Lord's strength guiding me and carrying me each step, I will fall apart.

I need to redefine my life, and I will.

With His Strength

Every Day A Little Death- A Little Night Music

Posted on

Thursday, October 28, 2010