My mom is such a beautiful woman. 
 Proof that 1.) I had (and still do have on occasion) very blue eyes at one point 2.) I once had blonde streaks in my hair, and 3.) I was once not allergic to cats
Such a drama queen. :)

  

We were so epic. :) :) :) A little girl will soon be added to our group. :) (missing = Pershaunt) 

 Peek-a-boo!

This makes me sooooooo happy

 He liked to dress up

My little model :)
 I loved fishing. Once upon a very long time ago (Auburn hair. What?)

Look Mommy! A really cool worm! Totally different from the one I brought home before! :)

This also makes me happy



we do indeed love each other. :) <3 

 I reeeeeaaaally want to find this sweater. :)

I made use of my lovely new scanner. :) There were about 50 more but I don't want to overwhelm anyone with the adorableness of my brother and I. And I totally admit that we have lost most of our cuteness, though I know some girls who would disagree. My brother is growing into an incredible man. :)

.........

Slowly, but surely. ;) :)


Instead of doing my science. :)

Posted on

Thursday, October 21, 2010