Lemons: Today at frisbee it rained a little and was really cold. I left my jacket at home and had only a t-shirt and track pants. I couldn't find my tennis shoes so I played barefoot. After the second game I was feeling sick, sniffles and coughs and stomach and what not, but I was too darn stubborn to go home so I tried to play another game and made it about 5 minutes. :P So I went and sat on the bench and Abigail sat on my lap and kept me warm till the game was over.

Lemonade: Even though I feel sick, I'm watching 50 First Dates, I'm in a warm bed, I'm very comfy, and I WILL get over this before Thursday.... Lord willing. I've just got to. Anyways, no more stubborn. I'm gonna crack down on vitamin C, sleep, and tea. God is sooooo good. Seriously, he makes me so very happy every day. I'm so undeserving, but He is so good. :)

Feeling so much better!! :) :) :) :)

:) :) :)

Posted on

Sunday, October 10, 2010