Name that musical! Next To Normal, :) How about this?

"Oooooooh, it's bliss. I dreamed that it would be somewhat, but not, like this." -The Little Mermaid THE MUSICAL!
oOo or how about!
Good Morning, good day, how are you this glorious day. Have you seen a lovelier morning? Never." -She Loves Me
or
"Somehow, it all reminds me, of Doctor Jekly and Mr Hyde. Cause right before eyes, a man that I despise, has turned into a man I like." -She Loves Me
And!
"She loves me, sure she doesn't show it. How could she when you doesn't know it! Yesterday she loathed me. Ah! But today she likes me. Ah! And tomorrow, tomorrow, AHHHHHHH" -She Loves Me
And we can never forget
"I'm tingling, such delicious tingle, I'm trembling, what the h*** does that mean? I'm Freezing! That's because it's cold out." -She Loves Me
I kind of am in love with this show.

I am in a blissfully happy mood. :) Here's why:


  1. When I took my SATs today I ended up in the same room as Aaron Sleadd, Rachel Sinner, Will, and Carly. I didn't feel quite as alone. 
  2. I'm still alive after taking the SATs. ;) :)
  3. I got an incredible pumpkin spice latte at dutch bros, and belted my head off to show tunes on the 45 minute drive home
  4. I realize that God is telling me that I need to stop relying so much on plans. (Thanks to Meg. :) ) And even though not having a definite plan scares the living daylights out of me and leaves me quite perplexed at times (Thanks to Meg. :P ) I know everything is in His control. :)
  5. I finally know what I'm supposed to do for the next couple years, or until God tells me otherwise. :)


I'm Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiining in the lemonade! :) :) :) :)  

Living on a Latte

Posted on

Saturday, October 9, 2010

2 Comments
Meghan McCandless said...

I'm soooo in love with this show right now. Seriously. I can't help it. :) I'm so happy you survived SATs! I would have been so disappointed if you hadn't. :P I love you, and can't wait to hear more about number 5 on your list! <3

Isabelle Nicole said...

Awww, thanks. :) :) :) And you did, and yes... show! Ah! :) :) :)